· Input: 2S LiPo (6 to 8.4Volt)
· Dual Output
1. RX Channel 5.2V 5A (Max 10A)
2. Servo Channel 5.2V 6V 6.8V 7.4V 8.4V 10A(Max 15A@6V)
· Low Voltage Alarm Setup : LiFe Type(6.5V) LiPo Type(7.3V)
· Switch Type : Fail Safe(Fail-Safe-On) Pin-Flag Contactless Type
· Power Connector Type : XT60 Connector Type
· Size : 17mm(H) x 40mm(W) x 64mm(L)
· Weight : 64g (Excluding Cables)
· Contents : Main Unit 1PC, RX Cable 4PCS, Power Switch 1PC, Operating Manual 1PC
Introduction Specifications Manual
SKYRC Dual power voltage regulator(SK-600047) is twin linear regulator which could supply stable voltage and current to the servo directly. Due to this feature, it could meet the request of high-class users who play with utmost Extreme 3D and F3C.
At present, Extreme 3D flying is more and more popular, as a result, the request for high performance servo is higher and higher. As we know, one of the factors which influence the performance of servo is stable power supply and transient response of the entire power system. Basing on this recognition, we develop this regulator. We also add low voltage alarm function to this item to guaranty user's safety.
When you use this regulator, it can supply stable power to CCPM servo channel and it can also avoid external noise caused by reverse electromotive force of CCPM servo due to the direct connection of the servo and RX and make the gyro work properly.
It has been tested under different kinds of working conditions and after times of improvement, now it is able to work under any extreme operating environment. And we are sure you will have a wonderfulexperience when you use it.
- As DC-DC voltage regulator of linear type is very popular at present, this BEC is also linear regulator with twin channel. Compared with Switching-type, it will not make switching noise and ripples. What's more, it could offer stable voltage and current. When radical load change happens, it could response rapidly. In this case, it is able to work with PPM, PCM but also 2.4G system.
- During extreme 3D and F3C flight the current can reach to 8A. The traditional method is battery supply power to servo through a receiver. In this case, you could not make full effect of the servo. To let the servo work effectively, we designed this regulator which is applied with reboost power bus to supply power to servo directly
- And according to the traditional way, two same regulators will be packed in one case and the performance of the electronics, like servo, ESC, gyro can not be fully performed . To improve this, we use twin output design one is for CCPM servo and the other is for RX and gyro. The circuit of servo controls the power and responsibility while the circuit of RX and gyro controls the voltage stability and noise-free. You have five choices of the output voltage 5.2V, 6.0V, 6.8V, 7.4V, 8.4V(Bypass) which can be set up by DIP switch. As this parameter is stored in it, and extra voltage measurement is not needed.
- We add Low Voltage alarm to this item and you could choose to use it or not. The voltage which could be setup is 6.5V or 7.3V due to the characteristics of the battery.
- When the battery voltage is below the regulator setup voltage, the Low Voltage Alarm will response, The LOW/BATT LED and the buzzer will begin to work at the same time. We have also develop an external LED board with Pin-Flag power switch which can be mounted to the fuselage to perform the Low Voltage alarm. The high power LED on the external board will be blinking when the voltage is low. So it is possible to immediately recognize low voltage alarm condition even in day flight.
- There are input/output ports for four channels as three servos for CCPM and one for throttle. It is supported to use 7.4V HV servo. If output voltage is setup to 7.4V or 8.4V(Bypass), it is able to achieve more stable power supply and transient response than direct connecting 7.4V battery scheme.
- Charging and voltage checking cable is integrated for your convenience. You can charge the battery through that cable.
- Dual battery input is supported for advance experience user. If additional battery is connected with charging and voltage checking cable, two battery powers can be supplied to the regulator in parallel. (Both battery must be identical, same chemistry, voltage and capacity).